Are you...


Are you a baby boomer like my husband and I?

Are you a single mom or dad that doesn’t have time to dedicate quality time with your kids?


My name is Rosario Turrin, I was a counselor, author, and former radio host. My husband and I have everything we want; a wonderful house in the best zone of Calgary, very good income, and a very good savings account. But when I lost my job with the recession, the savings start running out, and we had to sell our house. I saw some of our friends in worse situation but like always, we think that won’t happen to us. But when it happens you say “and now what”?

In my 51 years of age, it is difficult to find a job. Yes, I can work maybe like you in Tim Hortons, in Coop gas bar, or even in Superstore. And I did it, but it is not my thing, I refuse to work in those places until the last day of my life.

That’s why I chose network marketing business- to work to have the future in my retirement that my husband and I dream, and desire. We refuse to end like a lot of our friends with absolutely nothing, and now, if you are in that situation, I offer that to you.

Network marketing business is the solution. Yes, I did a lot of things, even coupons or surveys but that is not real money coming. Network marketing business is generating more money than the movie industry when in the movie they generate $88 billion, Network Marketing is generating $178 Billion!       

Maybe you are a single parent, a mom or a dad that works a lot of hours but, you do not have quality time with your kids, you come home very tired from working all day and sometimes it is difficult to pay attention in what they are talking to you. You have a lot in your mind and in your plate, believe me I know what I tell you.  And I know you don’t know what to do.

That is why we are doing this home business. For people like us that want to make the difference in other people’s lives. People that want to grow together and have better quality time with friends and family. Offer the opportunity to friends and family or even like this online. My husband in July will be 60 years old, and he is thinking in retirement and planning going to Europe for 6 months. If you are ready to move on in life and are interested in doing the same things like us let me help you, to leave your family a legacy in the best future in network marketing business. When you are not here anymore, in Network Marketing, your kids and grandchildren will continue to receive the money from your growing team. In retirement when you are not here anymore, your kids and grandkids never receive your pension from them.

If you want to make the difference please contact me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM