Baby Boomer

When you are a baby boomer like us, you start to look what your best options in life will be to get a good retirement. My husband Frank and I realize this last month that he was working seven days a week to put money away for retirement and we forget about the family and our time together, that damaged our relationship a lot. In January last year we take the decision to sell the big house that we have, and for August we bought our condo. To tell the truth, we realize all the unnecessary money that we were spending in the house was $400 a month  we were now able to save, and we can finally have our weekends to spend in what ever place we want.
When we were talking with some friends in our age, and we saw that many of them go to retirement and all the savings that they have, are going away faster than they expect. We decide that we need to start looking at other options. We have savings too, but everybody knows that at our age our health start to deteriorate. Frank had an detach retina surgery last year and his eye is recuperating still, but he don't feel great and he need a hernia surgery too; I have my health problems too if you read my blog sometimes you already know all the years that I spend dealing with high blood pressure, diabetes Type 2, osteoarthritis and weight. After all, I know that we start deteriorating, but we want and we need a better future, we deserve it!
That's why we took the decision to change our diet by drinking more green juice, eating more healthy and take supplements. Reality is that buying the supplements in the store are cheaper, but they do not have what is said in the bottle and the are all synthetic and I discover this only because when I was taking them, I go up in weight again! I had to stop using it and started searching in the internet what supplements I can take that are not synthetic and that are compatible with my medication. Finally, I discover USANA and I have been taking it from 2014 and even if I signed to do the business, realty is that I not putting to much effort in doing it, but with Frank we decide that is a good thing to start the business slowly because both of us are working, and we do not have the time to do it seriously but, it is a good thing to start doing sometime today that will help us for our retirement and not have us end up like our friends who no longer have any savings. That's way now we are focused in work part time in our online business that we can do this 2 hours in Saturdays mornings and build a better future.
If you are like us, I recommend to start doing something and change your future the same way that we did. The money from our business is not big yet, but we don't complain, $100 a week is helping to put it away and growing slowly is good for us as we feel that we are creating a strong foundation for our business and our future. If you feel that you are in the same place that we were, please let us know, we love to help people like us and make new friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM