What You Say, Think, or Feel

I have realized that everyone, (yes, everyone); Are like a post office that receives and sends letters to people around the world all the time. So, if we see how the mail acts and we are the building and our mouth the employees all that we think or say or even feel, we are sending to the universe and the universe returns it to us in the same way. So before we have a negative thought, or get jealousy of one another, or speak poorly of the one who is driving next to me and cuts me off... careful! Because we are receiving the same thing. Practicing this and changing my energy regarding my attitudes and everything else is why I signed a contract today with a client to coach him for $6000.
Me he dado cuenta que todos, (si, todos); somos como una oficina de correo que recibe y envia cartas a las personas de todo el mundo todo el tiempo.  Entonces, si vemos como el correo actua y nosotros somos el edificio y nuestra boca los empleados todo aquello que pensamos o decimos o incluso que sentimos lo estamos mandando al universo y el universo nos lo devuelve de la misma manera. Asi que antes de tener un pensamiento negativo o de celos o hablar mal del que viene manejando a mi lado y me corta el paso cuidado! Porque nosotros estamos recibiendo lo mismo. Practicando esto y cambiando mi energia con respecto a mis actitudes y todo lo demas es que hoy firme un contrato con un cliente para hacerle coaching por $6000.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM