People ask me: Why i it so important for m to make you love yourself more?


My answer is very easy, you all know what my experiences with my health are, and I want to make the difference, and make people understand how important it is to start loving our own self.

For those that do not know me I have to tell you my story; I am 49 years old and for 18 years I have battled high blood pressure, and every six months I have to change my medications because my body get used to it. As the time passed, I gained weight and developed type 2 diabetes, and what does that mean? It meant one more medication that I have to take, which makes it a total of 3. 

Two years ago I started to go to a weight management clinic; yes, I was doing well and I was losing weight but soon after my weight started go up again. For two long years, it was like that; I would gain weight, I change my diet and go down a few pounds, and gain them again and go down... Finally, I decided to search on the internet and see what I can eat that could help me with my problems, and start losing weight. What I found was a doctor in the US that create a diet to help people with thyroid, high blood pressure, and diabetes to lose weight and get healthy. I said to myself, “Good! Finally someone wrote something for people that have the same problems as me!” I did it right away and what happened…… Nothing! ... Nothing at all!

Then, I started to have this terrible back pain that sometimes I cannot even walk in the house, do not even think to walk outside or even go into the car and drive. I visited my doctor and he sent me to have 2 sets of back injections; I did it, the results, I was good for few months, but now I have started with my back pain again. What the doctor told me is that I have this because of the weight. At that moment I realised that he does not believe me about all the things I am doing to get better. The next week I had my appointment with my weight management doctor and when talking to her I can feel clearly that she does not believe me either and I was very mad about it. I was thinking, why these people do not believe me! I love myself enough to know that I want a better quality of life and I want to be there for my family. I have two teen daughters in the house, and I want to be there for them, not only in the bad times but also in that special moments and that is very important to me. But, how can I make my doctors understand that I tried everything and nothing was working?

I went to the internet and I figured out that all of the medication that I am taking is synthetic, nothing is made from natural products! Well, what the synthetic medication is doing to me is making me gain more weight! Which in turn, made me obese, and help me to become unhealthy! That helped me to realize that I need to find something that is real in this world of fake. And like my mother always says:

                      “What Rosario wants, Rosario gets” 

I could not even sleep thinking about it! That’s for sure! Because I am very persistent for nature. And that works because, a few days later I woke up and the first thought in my mind was “You have to use USANA again” and my next thought was: “No, no change. I tried to do it one time and it did not work for me; the vitamins were great and worked, but the business, forget it!” And it was out of my mind until the next day, when my husband came back from work and told me: “Hey, Rosario, I was thinking today… Do you remember when you take USANA last time and how great you felt? Why do you not take it again?”

At that moment, I said, “Oh my God!” that never happens. Those who know my husband, know that we are never on the same page, and to him to come and say something like that…. Has to be from any place in the Universe.

Well, the next day, I filled out the form in USANA for someone to contact me, and as soon I finished to send the form out,  I said, “OK, God it is up to you, if I have to do this, then someone must call me tomorrow morning, if not, I leave it like this.”

Two hours later, Jodie my coach called me; that surprised me a lot, believe me! And after that my life changed completely. I am now losing weight, my diabetes is in the right levels now, and even my blood pleasure is getting there. I can see a healthy future for me.  It is one step at the time but it will take you where you want to be and I am a proof of that. That is why I always say, love yourself more the anything in the world because if you do not take care of yourself nobody do, I can see all the positive results day by day.

 

 NOTE:

I have to tell everyone something to remember: growing up in a family with doctors around me I always knew that vitamins, multi-minerals, and antioxidants, when are made from natural products, never has side effects. So then, if you go any store to buy any vitamin, and have side effect(s), that is telling you, don’t buy it because it is synthetic. With USANA you can find that none of their products have side effects, allowing you to take your normal medication without problems. USANA products gives you the vitamins, multi-minerals and antioxidants that your body is missing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM