Are you trying to recuperate your health or lose weight?


How many of you out there tried for a long time to lose weight, or maybe you do not need to lose weight, but you are tired or do not have the energy to do things anymore. Maybe you have an illness that controls your life in ways with the things you can do and cannot do anymore. You go to your doctor and he or she give you some medication that works for that thing, but then get ill in other parts of your body. Or maybe that medication do not work at all. 

And the big problem is that even if you are doing everything that your doctor tell you in your life; and you make all the changes that are needed, you do not get better you get worse. But the problem is that no one teaches you the importance of supplements in our everyday life.  We eat healthy or we try to do it, thinking that our food is giving us everything we need, and it is not. Even the medication prescribed from your doctor is synthetic and can help you in some ways but hinder you in others.

I know this for a fact. I have done all the diets that I found in the internet, and I even became a vegetarian and I still did not feel 100% that I want at 49 I feel like an 80 year old person. I need a change and I did it.

I found that the supplements you can buy at any store both expensive or inexpensive are not what our body need because what is labeled in the bottle is not what the pills contain and like I write before the big majority of them if not all are synthetic and in our body synthetic make us gain weight or become more ill than never before.

What I realize is that consumerism for these companies was more important and they did not care any more about what we take. They only care about the money. We were the ones that need to care about ourselves. The only way there is was to find a company that you can trust, someone that take care of us and give us the best from our cells out, to be the person that we want to be. The healthy, happy, and enjoyable us that we were before. 

Some of you can think, yes, eating more green and having more fruits and eating more organic food plus a little bit of exercise will help, we do not need any supplements. Let me tell you that is not true. Why? Because to be able to have all of the antioxidants and the minerals that our body need, we would have to eat all day long and maybe even then, we do not get all nutrients that we need. The reason why is because by the moment that we bring the fruits and vegetables to our table and have them cooked, we only receive 20% to 30% of the vitamins and nutrients our body need from them. Even if you are like me and are eating raw, you still do not gain all the vitamins and nutrients that your body needs. That’s why it is so important to take supplements that help you to maintain your body healthy from your cells out.

In all of this war that I have with myself with trying to recuperate my health, learning about nutrition, and trying to make my doctor understand that I was doing everything he said to be healthy, and that I was not lying to him, and I am doing everything and anything in my possibilities, I see that he do not believe me. Then I realize that I have to do this on my own and show him that I am doing everything but the things that he give me was killing me and not helping me.

Then in November 2, 2014 I found USANA Health Science, and I started taking the supplements in November 9 and still continue to take them today as all of my health problems are gone. These supplements are the best for me, and I believe can be the best for you too. I want to reach anyone with the same or similar problems than me to help him in the way that USANA help me. Why? because I believe in Dr. Myron Wentz, a microbiologist with a vision to make people healthy and that won the 2007 Einstein award and was the last one to get it because they have not given the award to anyone else. He is someone that would do anything for us to teach us to be the best and feel the best; and his supplements are even in the doctors guide books, but the doctors cannot recommended them to us because USANA is not sold in the shelves of any pharmacy because the standards of this product are so high, they cannot be compare with any other low quality supplements. These supplements are also used by more than 700 athletes. USANA products are for people that cares and want to get a better quality of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM