Life Coaching


I am a life coach because I love to help people to open a door for a better future. I have been working for over 17 years, helping people in their relationships, career, health, etc. I want you to know before continue that life coaching is not a therapy or nutritionist or a doctor; life coaches help you and guide you to reach your goals and desires personally, professionally, or in health. I have realized that you can sign up for a 30 days program or challenge, but when it ends what happens? Everything stays the same or you go back to the same patterns. With this, I do not want to say that the programs are not good, but I want to make you understand that the programs exist for you to make a commitment with yourself to continue after the program ends, and to do your “homework” to get a better healthy life. If you don’t continue to do it after the 30 days, you start to go back to the same patterns you had before. If you want the changes in your life, the 30 days programs will always work with you because of the commitment that you signed with yourself, to continue to have a better, healthier life. If not, what is the point to sign it, if when the program ends, you want to be the same as before and you forget everything about it?

I invite you to make the choice to move forward in your life, to love yourself so much that the 30 days programs or challenge is your start button for the future that you deserve. It is so painful to see people like you so beautiful, kind, intelligent, amazing- struggle every day in life because, you do not feel in your heart that confidence and capability that you are better than what you feel  you are. Take your power back! Do the steps that you need to be a powerful person, and be in charge of the life that you deserve and if you are scared, I am here to help you.

I know what I talking about because I was in that boat before, take courage to step forward and do the changes in life. I know, remember I was there! I was continuously battling with my health and weight. Now I am in charge, my health is recuperating, and I already lose 50 pounds! I just need to lose another 60 pounds, and I feel happier and healthier than ever. And the big thing of all, is that the doctors who before told me that “I was doing nothing for my health” tell me now that they do not want to me to loss more than 60 more pounds because my bones are so thick, that if I go straight to my normal weight 170 pounds, I faint; I have to keep my weight between 180 to 200 pounds. Well, I always said that to them before because that happened to me a few times when I was a teen, but they never listen, they give me the look that ‘I do not believe you’, and now they are getting worry that I do not overdo it? That makes me laugh.  I start my changes in a 28 days challenge, that same program is the one that I life coach people to do now. You have to remember that it is a commitment for life with yourself, because you don’t want to be in that place again. It is not a diet or change your food habits to lose weight or have a healthy life is all about seeing what you eat to recuperated the health or even loss some pounds if you want. That’s why I want you to let me guide you to be and feel better about yourself, like I am doing now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM