Body, Mind and Spirit

Spiritual coaching is the best way to heal body, mind and spirit. From my point of view and from all the courses and books that I read I strongly believe that spiritual coaching is the best way for any person to change his/her life.

I was a little girl when I knew that there was something more profound than going to church and pray, I knew in my heart that is only part of the work we have to do in this life to be a better us.  Years passed by and I studied all the religions, meditations, and all the spiritual courses so I can grow and teach others the same that I learned.

With my spiritual coaching I help my clients to go back to the beginning, and remember who you really, really are, and what are you here for. It helps you to found your real self. It opens a door that you have closed for a very long time. And when you finally open that door, you can finally find all the answers to your questions.  I teach you how to heal your past and let go of all those things that don’t have purpose in your life anymore as, at that time, you don’t know, and you have to make peace with it. Focus in your present, in the NOW, as that is what is important because whatever decision/action you take NOW in this instant, in this moment, is how your future is going to be.

Stop trying to make the people around you change, or even ask or demand that the people around you change, because it is not them who need to change, it’s you. When you change, your energy changes, your vibration changes and everything around you change too. The people that no longer serve the purpose to be in your life leave, and those who are there to teach you and to help you to grow, stay and make and impact in your life.

I try to do so many different things in my life and every time I was pull to spiritual coaching. I strongly believe that this is my purpose, my mission to help all of those that want to connect with their higher self, with their spirits, their souls, or whatever you like to call it. To find peace, happiness, love in themselves, because when you start allow your spirit to live the life that he/she is here to live, all the pieces of the puzzle come together. Only because we are souls living a life experience in this body. We are only a point of shine, bright light, in the middle of our forehead without beginning or end. And we are limitless. We have everything we need to have a better life, a better future when we only remind ourselves every day who we really are and why we are here for. And that, is why I am here for, to teach you how I do it, one soul at the time.

Love and many blessings

Om Shanti and Namaste

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM