I do not know what to do

I am in the middle of no where,
I do not know what to do,

I look here and there,

There are no doors or windows,

only this black room.

I'm stuck,

I'm scare,

I do not know what to do,

I'm frustrated,

I'm depressed,

I am unable to escape.

Then, I remember.

I pray every night,

and I ask for help,

but, in what do I need help?

I started thinking,

for the first time in all

this period,

what do I really need?

And then,

I say:

"Dear Father God,

please help me,

I do not want to be

in this black room anymore.

I do not want to feel like this and,

I know that,

I have put myself,

in this situation,

at the same moment that

I do not hear

what you want for me to do.

I promiss you,

that from now on,

I am in your service.

I love you and

honour you.

Amen"

At that moment I saw,

all that darkness dissapear.

All the walls fall down.

A beautiful shiny day,

appear in front of me.

I AM FREE

I AM IN PEACE.

Love and Light

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM