Time in Life

There is a time in life were we realize that all the things we are doing are wrong. And we have to take care of our life. I put an imaginary sign in myself that says "handle with care". That's why I could recuperate myself from all my illnesses. I know my dad and grandma have high blood pressure and my mom have arthritis, but no one in my family have diabetes. So then I thought to myself that just because they have these illnesses does not mean that I have to have them as well.
I started taking care of myself like the athlete that I was when I grew up. I know that eating only plant base foods is more important than anything to recuperate myself and yes, i miss eating meat sometimes, but why eat something that my body can not handle? That of course does not mean that everyone has to stop eating meat like I did, but you can reduce it to only eating it occasionally. It is a very long process but I am glad to say that if it helped to recuperate my health, it can help others as well. In my research I found people in worse conditions than me; some were in a weelchair for 15 years and now they are walking, some had cancer and now are cancer free, some has epilepsy and now they do not have it any more. The list goes on and on. There is a study that shows that with plant base food any illness can be reversed and I try it all why? Because we need to be healthy and enjoy life that's why.  We have to think who is in charge here the doctor or me. I know that before we come to earth we sign a contract with God for our experiences and the things we have to learn, but when a lot of people hear the doctor say that they are going to die in x amount of time, they believe it. It is God and you who have that power not your doctor. Start doing something for yourself like I did and then you see how your life change for good.
I made the decicion to start sharing my recipes here for all of you that want to recuperate your health and feel great. Then from now on maybe I can bore some of you, but maybe others can enjoy it. I want all of us to get a better life. Remember after all it is your choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM