Free Your Soul and Mind

Free Your Soul and Mind

People can read that phrase every day, every second in their lives, without understanding the significance of that meaning.

Free your soul and mind means that you have to let go of all the worries in your mind, to reconnect with your soul, to get the freedom that your soul needs to grow in peace, harmony, and order, and to be in line with the universe.

Be free means to have the liberty and the freedom to fly like a bird in the sky without any worries about what will happen next. When we do that, we liberate, and we free our soul to connect in peace and receive all the love of God. When we are in God’s hands, our mind is settled, and we can forgive, and we can love more our brothers and sisters here in the earth and in the spirit world.

We in this world, are aggressive with other people, and it is all because we do not understand that to be able to have what we want, we must change our behaviours. We forgot about our respect with others, our responsibilities with our hearts, and taking care of our neighbour. We, ask people for help, and sometimes we pay a lot of money for that help, but we want others to resolve our problems, forgetting that it is all about us who have to fix it. When nothing goes the way we want, it is easy to blame and put other people down, to feel that we are in power, and the only thing that we are doing is saying that to ourselves. We are ok, because we think that we are putting other people self-esteem and careers down, because we feel that they don’t do anything for us, and what we are doing is screaming to ourselves the things that we are doing wrong. We are not hurting the others because they are not helping us; we are hurting and hating ourselves because we do not want to listen.

I say all the time, we live for the choices that we make, if you say to any one, I am scared for the job that I apply for, for the people I work for, or the company that we want to work for, that is the insecurity, that is not safe for you to work in that place. Not because someone want to hurt you, but because it is the environment of the company that is negative and can drain your energy. Some people like to be dramatic, and like to put your ideas down, every one has the good and the bad, but the good and the bad is our behaviour, how we talk, how we deal, and how we respect other peoples experiences and ideas, it is what make the difference, because it is us, the people in this planet earth, who have to make the changes for a better future, and for a better world.


I get a lot of teenagers and young adults who are clients, as they feel that this world is not the place for them because no one wants to respect them, or that their parents or their friends don't want to listen to them. They feel that they are not in the right place at this time. I help some of them to release that thinking from their lives; to make them realize to respect other people is the same as saying I love you. However, in what way, do we demand respect from someone when we don’t have respect for ourselves first. We have to start with us, before asking other people to love and respect us. That is the problem with our relationships, we go from one boyfriend to another, we divorce and go somewhere else, we go back and forth with our families, and we cry because we are not happy at all, and everything start from us. Our heart, that is our home is screaming to us, please respect me, honour me, love me, be in peace with me, and then you will have everything you want in your life.

It was my life journey, my work for 15 years in my life, reconnecting myself, I have to pass over twice in my lifetime, and I have to understand the meaning of free your soul and mind with my own self. It was hard, but I continue to do that changes in myself, and I know God is working very close with me, my soul was screaming for help, but nobody help my soul, until I desided to listen and help myself. What I did is, sit down and relax, and connect with my higher self. It is a journey for everybody in this world. And some of us have to pass through very difficult experience to understand what we have to do. I included, because I have many difficult experiences in my life, before being the person that I am today.

Every day I laugh, and helping my clients, but they don’t know how many times I have cried in all the pain that I now understand I had to pass through those experiences, to council all the people to be happy and get a better life. Because people learn, and understand better, when they know that the person that is helping them, already have a similar experience. My clients love my life experiences, and they ask me “how do you pass through that”, “how do you deal with it?”


I do not accept anyone to tell me that I am foolish, because I am not, I go with the truth, I cannot lie to anyone, unless you want to change the words that I said to you, to lie to yourself because you are not prepared to accept the changes on you. I can help only the people that want to be helped, and to the others, that may God bless their hearts. After all, they are too the children of God, and one day, they will have to face reality, and make the changes by their own self, because when you close the doors for people to help you, those doors can never open again. Please, listen to your heart, FREE YOUR SOUL AND MIND.

2014 is here, this is the year to make the changes that we need to be happy, and to get what we deserve in our lives, stop to worry about others and listen what others say about you, who cares what they think or say, nobody knows you better, not even your mother, because only you and God knows who you really are, everybody can get a impression of who you are but if you think about it you know in your heart that that person they discribe is not you. Then, start working in yourself, love yourself more, focus only in who you are and what you want for you and let the universe do the work, and you can see in a few months how the people around you change, how the people that don't serve you any more disapear and the best is coming without asking in your way. Congratulations! you are getting what you deserve because you are focused in the more important thing in your life, that is, in loving the person in you.

Love and light


Rosario

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM