The Combination of Plant- Based Diet, Supplementation, and Meditation


Plant- based diet, supplementation and meditation- the combination of the three has helped me in my life to both lose weight, and recuperate my health. Many people in their lives will get, like me, a disease such as high blood pressure, diabetes, osteoarthritis, etc. and it is all due to things we are doing, and the way we are eating.

I started doing meditations, doing my groups, and writing my book about my journey in this life with my health, spiritualism, and connection with my higher self. Through meditation, I am more able to connect with my higher self, gain a better understanding of myself, and focus more on the things I need to do and how I should go about it.

With the time as I began to be taking more and more medication, I realise that I need to do something for it to change.  As I began to research to find what I can do- as everyone knows that if you feed your body the right things, it can recuperate itself, I found that what I needed to do was take supplements. As I continued to search I found that in this day and age due to all of the chemical, pollutants, etc. surrounding us and being in our fruits and vegetables, they no longer give the body the optimal amounts of vitamin, minerals, and antioxidants the body to thrive, and if I were to even try, I would be eating all day. That is why I began USANA, as it was FDA approved, never had a recall, and what was in the bottle is 100%  in each of the capsules ( as I had also found that almost all of these companies where lacking greatly in either one or all of the three categories I have just mentioned). Since then, the doctor has removed ALL of the medications I have taken, and have lost over 75 lbs.

As time went on, I noticed that only supplements do not help you either because if you feed your body things that do not benefit it, you are not really gaining anything, just fixing what you are doing wrong. As I have said before the body can heal itself, and I have found that studs show the body is not made to be constantly be eating meat, fish, or dairy products. The body is instead able to eat plants (fruits, vegetables, grains- so I began my plant based diet. If you can remember, the human race would recuperate itself with plants, and their diet would consist of it as well.  I started doing the diet and one week ago, my husband joined me with the diet, my girls already were doing the diet before with me, but he decided now that it is time to start with it as well, as he was seeing the changes. Of course it is a slow process, but you do feel the changes like more energy and sleeping better right away.

With the combination of the -three; meditation to find my higher self and understand the needs of my body, supplements to give me all of the nutrients my body needs, and the plant-based diet to work alongside the supplementation, I am now medication free, more in tuned with myself, and healthier than I have ever been.

Now I have begun to health coach everyone that, like me, wants to make a change and recuperate themselves to have a better quality of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM